Thursday, January 31, 2008

Preliminary Designs for Final Artefact

No this isn't a mistake, I haven't got as far as the final artefact this soon, but I have decided to practice making a high polygon model as this is what the final artefact will be. I'm doing this because I don't have any experience at all in creating a body in a 3D program, so I bought this really handy book called "Maya 8 Character Modeling". I recommend this book to anyone who is interested in modeling bodies.

Update: Added nose to the face. Following the steps in the book made it quite simple, but i have yet to make it look presentable, which comes later in the book.

Update (01/02/08): I have finished the section on modeling the nose and the mouth, all I have to do now is neaten them up. Quite pleased with the results so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home