Friday, March 28, 2008

5th and 6th Artifact update

I have decided to carry on making my 6th artifact and then make my 5th by optimizing and deleting polygons instead of making 2 separate models, which will save me a lot of time and effort.
The above render shows the belt and neck armour, they were still pretty rough, and really I haven't done much more to them, I'm waiting till I've finished making the body and then I will add details.This is just the same model but viewed from an angle, the hands and feet are still blocks.

This is a render showing the skirt and hair, I will be adding single polygon planes to the hair to add volume and detail, I'm also leaving that till the end.
Above is a render I did in 3D Studio Max after I had a few problems with normals in Maya, 3Ds Max solved my problems and I also found that it was much better that Maya in my opinion. I made some feet for her, i started out by just extruding some toes to see what everything looked like, and they just evolved into proper feet, though I still have to tweak them, the toes look a bit far apart and maybe too short. Actually the feet look a bit small, so I think I will be looking at them a bit more.

Ill update when I have more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home